Hi Vincent,

To help whoever takes over, do you have any comments about *why* you
will not work on any of these projects?  Is it just lack of time and you
need
to focus on something else, or is there something fundamentally annoying
about the direction of these projects?  Thanks for any insight to help guide
whoever takes over.

 -- William

--
William (http://wstein.org)