Hi Volker,

On Sat, Apr 20, 2024 at 10:22 AM Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes in a perfect world, but then you don't get a gold star for satisfying
> some purity test. We should just do the minimal amount of work to get us
> where we want to be. Lets focus on the direction to go and not too much on
> the process.

the keywords are "where we want to be" and "direction".
The revert should happen as there is no agreement on this.

It would help if we first sort out and agree on these, then we can resume
the normal operations.

IMHO it would help if you stopped touching these disputed PRs until this
these are done, or at least for a set period of time,
say a month or two.

Dima