On 9 May 2024 22:46:17 BST, Travis Scrimshaw <tcscr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I am *very* strongly opposed to these tags. Their cutoffs are arbitrary nor
>they serve no useful purpose as far as I can tell. To this point, they do
>not reflect the difficulty of a review; in fact, they are at best
>counterproductive to finding reviewers because it might deter people from
>reviewing "large" or "huge" changes as they can include lots of trivial
>doctest changes. At best it is just additional clutter in all of the
>information for PRs.

It's also discouraging word, "minimal" - you do a "minimal" PR like
<https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/37951>
- which potentially implies that we have thousands of missing "volatile"
declarations in Cython code interfacing libgap, libsingular, and other
libraries using setjmp/longjmp mechanics to gracefully process errors.