On 6/1/08, Andrej Vodopivec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As I have mentioned in some other thread, even if most of the code is
>  GPLv2+, there are files which are GPLv2 only:

Yeah -- some of those are files which I created.
I am willing to change those from GPL v2 to GPL nonspecific.
About the others, I guess we will have to identify them and
negotiate with each author. I've been meaning for a long time
to do a license review sweep through all of the share stuff ---
maybe now is as good a time as any.

best

Robert Dodier