More questions about the Programming Guide:

It says:
"You might also write additional documentation in \Latex, which is not
be part of any source code file.  The examples in this documentation
should be contained in verbatim environments.  The examples should be
tested using \code{sage-testtex}, which you run on the \Latex file."

Are there examples of this sort of additional documentation in the
Sage library?  And what is sage-testtex?

In the Interfaces chapter it says:
"You can create \SAGE pseudo-tty interfaces that allow \SAGE to
work with an almost completely arbitrary command line program,
and don't require any modification or extensions to the
command line program."

Are there examples (maybe in sage/interfaces) which are good
illustrations of this?