Built fine on am64 ubuntu 8.10. sage -testall locked on
const.tex (presumably due to maxima) and then on
sage -t  "devel/sage/sage/libs/fplll/fplll.pyx"
Don't have a guess for the problem there.

Would be cool if there was a command like ctl-s (for "skip")
which would stop that test and move to the next one.
(In fact, ctl-c does exactly that for the *doctests* but for module tests,
ctl-c breaks all testing and returns the command line.) If there was such a
ctl-s I could list all the modules where there is a problem on my
machine.