Hello folks,

Sage 3.2.1 is out - at least unofficially - so I have started building
my Sage 3.2.2.alpha0 merge tree. It will be a couple hours until I
start merging since I will catch some sleep in the meantime, so if you
have patches that are supposed to get in please make sure they apply
cleanly against 3.2.1.rc1 or later. The first two tickets that will go
in are coercion tickets, so depending on how messy those are we might
do an alpha0 very, very quick to make rebasing easier.

As usual I can only suggest that you mosy on over to trac and do some
reviews :)

Cheers,

Michael