On Dec 1, 9:59 pm, Kwankyu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> This is a small thing,  but I was a bit discouraged when I found that
> my tiny contribution of reporting ticket #4641 was ill credited to a
> wrong person in the release note of Sage 3.2.1 rc0. My name is Kwankyu
> Lee. Is this still correctable?

Oops, *now* I remember creating the trac account for you. It is fixed
in

http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/attachment/ticket/4646/sage-3.2.1-release-notes-draft2.txt

and should show up shortly as the official sage-3.2.1 change log. To
avoid issues like that in the future please log into trac and add
yourself to the listing of accounts at the bottom of

http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/

My apologies again. I had asked around in IRC if anybody knew who klee
was and by accident someone with that last name is a grad student at
UW. :)

Cheers,

Michael