2009/1/3 mabshoff <mabsh...@googlemail.com>:

> On Jan 3, 9:34 am, "John Cremona" <john.crem...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi John,
>
>> A different but related point:  where is it decided which source files
>> are converted into documentation and which are not?  For example, in
>> the hyperelliptic curves section there are several files with almost
>> nothing in them;  while in the elliptic curves section there's nothing
>> from files ell_point.py and weierstrass_morphism.py (and maybe
>> others).
>>
>> John
>
> In the old documentation this was controlled via devel/doc/ref/files,
> I am not sure how this is controlled in the new documentation. One
> aspect of this review is certainly to get more of the files in Sage
> into the documentation, i.e. so far neither the Species code nor the
> SageWords library is in 3.2.3's ref manual. But they are in 3.3, so if
> you see some files with nice docstrings that is not in the ref manual
> please open a ticket to get them in.

I have done so (#4933), as there 16 files in
sage.schemes.elliptic_curves which are missing!

The sickening thing is that this was not done before, since these 16
files have escaped the conversion to Sphinx.  I had wrongly assumed
that the change to REST had been carried out on every source file, but
not so...

John

 I think some files that are