I have a small request.  Often, I click a link to go to a trac ticket,
and while I'm there, I want to make a comment or add myself to the CC
list.  However, I'm rarely logged in at that point.  With the old
version of trac, I could just click on the login button, type my
username and password, and then I would be presented with the same page,
but logged in, and I could carry on.

Now, when I click login and enter my information, I'm taken to the trac
homepage.  This disrupts the workflow and forces me to somehow get back
to the page I was on.  By that time, my train of thought is broken and
it takes me a minute or two to remember where I was, what I was
thinking, etc.

Is there a way we could have the current login bring up the page you
were looking at when you clicked "Login"?

Thanks,

Jason