Hi Marshall,

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Marshall Hampton<hampto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On an intel mac running 10.4.11 I get:
>
> The following tests failed:
>

>        sage -t  "devel/sage/sage/parallel/decorate.py"
>        sage -t  "devel/sage/sage/symbolic/expression.pyx"
> Total time for all tests: 5865.0 seconds
>
> I assume these are known problems.

The doctest failure in devel/sage/sage/parallel/decorate.py is tracked
at ticket #6649:

and is only related to Mac OS X. I don't have a Mac with me so I can't
test it. Any help in reviewing the patch posted by Georg is
appreciated.

As for the doctest failure in devel/sage/sage/symbolic/expression.pyx,
Georg has reported that with the release of 4.1.1.alpha1, but there
was no log for people to hunt down the failure. But my guess is that
the relevant tickets are #6404 and #6243.

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen