On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Nathann Cohen <nathann.co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody !!
>
> I am writing about two tickets in Graph Theory that really need reviews...
> They have been standing there for some time (something like 3 months !!!),
> and I wouldn't mind so much if it was not for the fact that these two
> tickets contains very fundamental functions that block the implementation of
> many others ones...
>

> Flow, Matching, Connectivity, and some Hard problems
>
> Contents :
> Minimum dominating Set
> Minimum Independent Dominating Set
> Minimum Vertex Cover
> Maximum weighted matching
> Maximum Flow
> Minimum Edge cut
> Minimum Vertex Cut
> Edge Connectivity
> Vertex Connectivity
>
> Vertex Coloring, Edge Coloring
>
> Contents :
> Vertex Coloring
> Edge Coloring

I'm definitely not a graph-theorist by any stretch. However,
some colleagues at work talked me into lecturing on abelian sandpiles
(David Perkinson's sandpiles page: http://people.reed.edu/~davidp/sand/,
with Sage code:-) in a department seminar, so I am getting very
interest in vertex
colors as they seem very closely related to "chip configurations"
(associating an integer >=0 to a non-sink vertex).

Can your "colored" graphs be plotted in black and white but in
such a way that the "colors" appear as weights besides the labels in the plot?

These look like excellent patches! I think I will have time to try to review
some towards the end of November, when we have a Thanksgiving break.