Hello everybody !!!

I have been working on a short patch to find an induced subgraph
(#8922). It is bruteforce, and is written in Cython to be a bit more
efficient. While it seems to deal very well with the few "real"
instances I gave it, I also tried it on home-made instances on which
it was bound to work for... a long time :-)

Well, it worked, for a long time, and there was no way for me to stop
it in the middle of its computations, as the function being written in
Cython, the shortcut Ctrl + C does not work.... Is there any trick in
this case ? :-)

Thanks !

Nathann