> Many of the awesome graph theory functions (such as for Hamiltonian
> graphs) depend on some LP program being installed, and I think it
> would be great if sage-standard could, e.g. solve the is_hamiltonian
> question.

I'm all in favour of having some LP (and MIP) solver in Sage by default. It
seems to me GLPK fits the requirements best. It is not a very efficient solver
(at least in my experience) but there is not GPL'd alternative AFAIK.

So I vote yes.

Martin

PS: Of course, we'll have to figure out Solaris and Cygwin support first etc.

--
name: Martin Albrecht
_pgp: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8EF0DC99