There are several components of the Sage trac server which have more than one
owner

For graph theory there are 4 owners - jason, mvngu, ncohen, rlm

But for several there the owner is "tbd" which I assume means "to be determined" and so there is no real owner. The following have no owner

cygwin, debian-package, distribution, dsage, experimental package, factorization, memleak, msvc, packages, performance, relocation and spkg-check.

I *think* the main point of them is that if a trac ticket gets created with that as a component, the owner gets an email about the trac ticket. So they are aware of it. So for example, if someone creates one about Solaris, I get to know about it.

I don't mind taking spkg-check, though it would be good if more than one person would share some of these. I'd like to think more than one person cared about testing Sage more! (I know of course that many do put a lot of effort into testing).

I don't know how one adds an owner to a trac ticket. Whilst I have admin rights on the server, it is not immediately obvious to me how one takes an existing component and adds an additional owner. So I'm not going to add myself - I don't want to screw things up for everyone. What I do not understand, I prefer not to touch!

Dave