Since all the changes are basically user interface changes, I think it
mostly needs interactive testing.  I also think that the major issues
are design, not whether it does what was intended (I fear my
intentions may be misinterpretations of what people wanted).

 I'm not sure what you mean by regressions?  This package updates to
the latest stable Jmol release and effects only two other files:
jmol_lib.js (completely rewritten) and notebook_lib.js (a couple of
additional calls to jmol_lib.js added to the version distributed with
SAGE 4.4.3).  So I think everything is "latest and greatest".

I also know that this fixes Jmol from the command line, which has
stopped working since the notebook was moved inside of an .egg.

Jonathan

Try it at:
http://www.uwosh.edu/faculty_staff/gutow/Jmol_for_SageNoteBook-1.1.spkg