On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 at 07:28AM -0700, Jason Grout wrote:
> I just updated my MacTeX installation, and it said sagetex was
> "deleted on server".  I thought sagetex was included in the TeXLive
> distribution (which is I believe what MacTeX is based on); was it
> removed?

Yes. I decided that, since people very rarely update their TeX
installations, having SageTeX in TeXLive wasn't a good idea. Right now
on sage-support I'm helping someone with a very mysterious problem that
is probably caused by mismatched sagetex.py/sagetex.sty files.

I do think it's on CTAN, but I'm not sure if it's current.

Dan

--
---  Dan Drake
-----  http://mathsci.kaist.ac.kr/~drake