Hi,

I just added something to the Review Checklist wiki page about
optional packages, motivated by mistakes made on ticket 6329 [1],
where both the patch authors (yours truly) and review completely
forgot to worry about optional doctests, causing lots of breakage...

 [1] http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/6329

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics