On Monday, February 13, 2012 9:34:17 PM UTC-8, rjf wrote:

> shame on you for turning your back on what is still the
> most wide-spread operating system (or family of systems) on home
> and office computers.

The most common home computer is a game console. While techincally an XBox
is a windows PC, very few normal Windows programs run on it.

Also, Windows has zero market share in HPC. But if you think that our
primary goal should be to have a native port for gamers and secretaries
then I guess I have no choice but to drop everything else and work on the
Windows API du jour.