On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:49:16 +0100
John Cremona <john.crem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think someone ought to correct their page on Sage which says
>
> Authors: William Stein; David Joyner; David Kohel; John Cremona;
> Eröcal, Burçin
>
> but it is hard to know what to replace that list other than "cast of
> thousands"!

Wow! I suppose I should have looked at it a bit before sending the
announcement.

Disclaimer: Even though my name appears on that list (with correct
Turkish characters and all), I had nothing to do with the Sage entry on
swmath.

I guess giving a link to the developer map on sagemath.org would be a
better solution:

http://www.sagemath.org/development-map.html

Any other ideas??

On another note, it is annoying that the swmath site doesn't let me
submit corrections to the entry without filling out a form with all
kinds of other information.

http://www.swmath.org/contribute

Cheers,
Burcin