Helloooooooooooo !!!

> Here's a ticket with patch: http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/14845

Hmmmm.. A long time ago I wrote a very nasty patch that prevented one
from building a Permutation on any set which was not 1, ..., n because
I got angry at the fact that many methods of Permutations *assumed*
that this was the case, and could return wrong results or loop
indefinitely if it was not the case. Looks like the code that you
change does not come from the same patch, but it looks to me that if a
PermutationGroup handles both 1, ...,n and "a", "b", "c" as its
elements, then I expect that it should handle 0, 1, 2 as it handles
"a", "b", "c", that it to say probably with labels, and an internal
relabeling of 0,...,n-1 to 1,...,n.

But perhaps I am just worried over nothing O_o

Nathann