Hey Andrew,
   I believe there's a minor bug with the new trac server: the names in the
"replying to" get the same markup as the ticket number. In particular, if a
ticket is closed, they names will have a strikeout through them. Ex.
http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/14031. Or is this the expected behavior?

Best,
Travis