The SymPy–Sage interface needs some work in general; many special functions
in SymPy don't have `_sage_` methods, and thus can't be converted back to
Sage. Maybe Sage should use its conversions table like it does for Maxima.

The patch http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/15057 adds conversions for Sage
to SymPy, and should be an easy review.