We have a working prototype using native machine precission, but we still
have to make a lot of tests to adjust the constant for initial estimations.
We would like to also write a version that could work with multiple
precission, and maybe a fallback method that increases the precission if
needed, but that is still a long way ahead.

Our problem is that we are two people working on that, on different
countries, and with other lines of research keeping us busy, so we advance
quite slowly.

Our library does something very simple: gets a polynomial f(x,y) (given as
a list of complex interval coefficients) in two variables, and one
aproximate root of f(0,y) (with some condition on the aproximation, namely
that the newton interval method can prove that there is a unique root in
some neighborhood). Then returns a piecewise linear curve in [0,1]xC (given
by a list of pairs (t_i,y_i) with 0<=t_i<=1 and y_i a complex numb er) with
the following (granted) property: there is a tubular neighborhood of the
piecewise linear curve such that, at every t, there is only one root of the
polynomial f(t,y) inside it.

The result is granted to be correct, but the method needs that we don't
encounter any singularity in the way. Otherwise, it will never end.

This is not intended to give a fast method to compute a root of a
polynomial, but to follow the track of a given root when we deform the
coefficients.