Hi Mmarco,
This is a functionality many of us would want too. The question that is
unclear is how to implement it in the best way. What Nathann refers to as
"some kind of protocol to transfer the combinatorial objects" is a very
hard problem. Fortunately, many people are starting to realise that this is
a desired functionality and constructively try to find solutions. Depending
on your background, you might be able to directly help, for instance by
annotating some of the functions in the sage code (a very easy thing to do,
for which you need only a web browser. This is a tiny step above editing
documentation).
People are actively working on this problem
Paul

Paul-Olivier Dehaye
SNF Professor of Mathematics
University of Zurich