There is definitely frustration on both "sides". My offer for you to come
and talk in Zurich is serious, it's easier to talk in person. We could even
invite you to a seminar to talk about mathematics. Then we go chill out
somewhere and we talk about sage.
Paul

Paul-Olivier Dehaye
SNF Assistant Professor of Mathematics