Hi Marc,

I'm copying sage-devel where more experienced people can help.

On Wed, 27 Aug 2014 11:42:45 +0200
Marc Masdeu <marc.mas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Burcin,
>
> I saw you had made a spkg for the CGAL libraries. I would like to
> resuscitate this code and adapt it to CGAL 4.0 if possible. Do you
> have the spkg around and, if so, would you mind sharing it?

That was a very long time ago. Since then, Sage has switched to a
different build system where the package build scripts are hosted in
the main repository.

There are some instructions on the new system here:

http://sagemath.org/doc/developer/packaging.html

FWIW, I put the old spkg here temporarily:

http://erocal.org/spkg/cgal-3.5.spkg

Old system is described here:

http://sagemath.org/doc/developer/packaging_old_spkgs.html

Cheers,