On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 10:46:56 PM UTC+1, mmarco wrote:

> The result of the compilation is relocatable? I mean, would it be
> eventually possible to have something that windows users just unzip and
> runs? Or would they always need to compile it?

I would say so, i dont really know if any paths get hardcoded but would be
inclined to say it can be fixed just as on Linux.
For sure some decision need to be made (should we provide a full cygwin
install or just the sage folder?) and it will need more work to ensure we
ship a one click install zipfile (what to chose as a base address for dlls
if we only ship Sage or do we run a rebase script once when we install?).