On 2014-11-29, Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ------=_Part_66_1749519742.1417259350569
>
> ------=_Part_67_832209070.1417259350569
>
> On Friday, November 28, 2014 4:58:35 PM UTC, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
>>
>> > Let me try a last time, just replace code with book:
>> If you want to understand how I feel about that name, add
>> to that doc a subtitle "Mein Kampf" :-)
>>

> How about "Godwin's Law":  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Well, sorry, you were first talking about "cultural baggage", not me,
when I was saying that I personally am quite upset about that doc, and
you seemed to be unable to understand why this can be the case, from
merely "cultural baggage" alone.
The fact is that "cultural baggage" can be as tabu as the one
Godwin was making fun about.