On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 12:00 PM, mmarco <mma...@unizar.es> wrote:
> There are some european laws against comparative advertising.

I assume this does only apply for actual advertising. Nobody is going
to show those comparisons on TV ;-)

> P.S. 2: Is there some easy way to embed sagecell code in a wiki?

I think so, but I think we should start by collecting informative
examples and then work out how this can be represented. Making the
Sage-part interactive is certainly a neat idea!

Btw, there is also this half-dead sage-marketing mailing list.

-- Harald