> Some people are allowed for this kind of request and others not? Very
> friendly. What about the following imaginary e-mail:
> """
> hey, this is my first ticket. Does anybody want to review it?
> """

Actually, my hope is that the community would jump on that email saying "me
me me! let me review it!"  Because it can be pretty hard to find reviewers
at times.  My original point was that probably Martin wouldn't have emailed
Trac unless he felt he had a good reason, not that some people can and some
people can't.  It's like I tell my students, "I'll let you know when you
are asking too many questions; until then, ask."  Of course someone could
in principle overwhelm sage-devel but there is some self-regulation when no
one responds to emails.  Though I will continue posting what I see as
relevant FYI links even though I think most of them are auto-deleted :)
which is also fine by me.

- kcrisman