It sounds to me like a good idea. We could build a list of those
tickets right before a public release and publish it somehow, with
links toward the tickets.

It would mean trying our best to make the tickets title/description a
bit more "user-friendly" than usual, and it might comfort those of us
who are always worried about our users being taken aback by the new
changes introduced by an update.

Of course that's only useful if we all agree on something like that
and try to enforce it all together.

Nathann