> You asked how people benefit financially from the success of Sage.
> And I am telling you that you yourself are a jolly good example of such
> person.
> Admit this and stop posting these meaningless flamebites.

"(in the long run improvements to Sage make everyone involved in the
project more secure financially, yourself including, no?)"

In the long run, I don't see how SMC will make me "more secure financially".

I did benefit from Sage's global success in the past indeed, as saying
"I contributed X patches to Sage" is not the same as "I created my own
unknown graph library". That's dead right.

Nathann