OK, a bit more work & two things cleared up. This was just dumb on my part:

> limit(1/x, x=0) is unsigned_infinity

That should definitely be False, no disagreement there. I had misunderstood
the meaning of the word "is". (Insert political joke here.)

Further, this behavior actually makes sense:

> limit(1/x, x=0) == unsigned_infinity
True

This one still doesn't make sense to me, though:

> limit(1/x, x=0) == Infinity
Infinity == +Infinity

I'll grant that that's not a True statement, but shouldn't a typed Infinity
represent unsigned_infinity, rather than +Infinity?

(And either way, shouldn't the documentation for limit() say something
about this?)

john perry