Hi !

I just installed the last developpement version of sage with
git clone git://github.com/sagemath/sage.git
and it compiles correctly on my Ubuntu 16.04 computer.
But after that the command "./sage -b" fail with the following error :

... qflllTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "sage_setup/autogen/pari/__init__.py", line 5, in rebuild
    G()
  File "sage_setup/autogen/pari/generator.py", line 249, in __call__
    self.handle_pari_function(**v)
  File "sage_setup/autogen/pari/generator.py", line 190, in
handle_pari_function
    get_rest_doc(function))
  File "sage_setup/autogen/pari/doc.py", line 365, in get_rest_doc
    return raw_to_rest(raw)
  File "sage_setup/autogen/pari/doc.py", line 224, in raw_to_rest
    raise SyntaxError("@ found: " + doc[ilow:ihigh])
SyntaxError: @ found: i,j} <= \|0.51\|`, and the
Lov@[aacute]sz's constant is :mat
Makefile:19 : la recette pour la cible « sage/libs/pari/auto_gen.pxi » a
échouée
make: *** [sage/libs/pari/auto_gen.pxi] Erreur 1

How can I get ride of this error ?
I really need to make this works in order to use tools that I have
developped for sage.

Thanks !
Paul