On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Samuel Lelièvre
<samuel.lelie...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I can log in. Andrew Ohana was the one to give me access.
>> He told me the other people with access were himself, Harald and Volker.
>> I asked about adding more people, he said fine as long as Harald agrees,
>> so Harald is the boss there.

Well, I can login as "sagemath" since I've some keys for it, but I'm
not an administrator. So, that hardly counts as "boss" :-)

>>> *** I AM GOING TO DELETE ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING FROM ALL COMPUTERS I
>>> HAVE AT UW LATER THIS SUMMER. ***

about that, more than a year ago I did already setup a VM called smo-1
in the sagemathorg GCE project. There are also the backups for the
source files, which are all there because I'm updating that regularly.

-- h