Hello All,

I am implementing Cremona and Stoll's Binary Form Reduction Algorithm. I'm
just not sure where it should live. I had some houghts but would like
opinions. Currently there is just a Quadratic Forms folder.  I could create
a folder containing just this algorithm, or I could rename the quadratic
form folder and put it in there because binary quadratic forms should
inherit form this algorithm. Any other ideas?

Thanks, Rebecca Lauren