Hi,

Thanks for the advice. At some point I'd hope to do something along the
lines
discussed in this thread.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sage-devel/9lHpGgG3nsI

But more and more I'm figuring out those plans are going to have to be
longer term than I initially, perhaps naively, thought. So I don't really
plan
to "push" anything any time soon. But if/when I do I'l be sure tol put it
on
a new branch.

Thanks!

Best,