Hi, I've no idea, I've not setup that server and never did something
for DKIM before. To me, it sounds like a configuration issue. Top hit
I got is this SE page, which is most likely what needs to be done:

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/74477/postfix-smtpd-warning-connect-to-milter-service-unix-var-run-opendkim-opendki

-- h

--
Harald Schilly -- SageMath, Inc.