Dear Dima,
sorry for taking such a long time to answer your question.
I'd say it could do a lot of stuff involving over and sublattices. But then
it seems like Alex is counting orbits. You'd have to build on top of my
code to achieve that.
For my purposes it sufficed to consider a single isometry at a time.

Best
--Simon