Hi,

note that https://ask.sagemath.org is a nice place to ask such questions
that are not related to sage development but still interesting.

Anyway, Sage uses its own Python install, so you should install pylint
within Sage and import it from there.

A priori, the following should work:

        sage -pip install pylint

If you really want to use the pylint from your distro, you should add the
path to your distro's '/${WHATEVER}/python2.7/dist-packages' directory to
Sage's PYTHONPATH, at your own risks.

Ciao,
Thierry