This is because the patchbot called with "sage -patchbot" needs currently
to be launched from the branch of https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/20736

So you need to switch back to this branch.. This is very inconvenient, but
as long as this ticket is not closed, thiis is like that. I would strongly
advise that you use the other way to launch the patchbot, as explained in

https://wiki.sagemath.org/buildbot/details

Frederic