On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 1:12 PM, VulK <etn45...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I thought this was a question for sage-devel because it is about tickets I
> am currently working on (#21254 specifically). Sorry for the wrong
> assumption.
>
> I did try sage -pip install pylint before posting but the results were
> identical (even launching it from within sage -sh)

That sounds suspicious, though I admit I haven't tried it myself yet.
With what options did you run pylint?  If it installed correctly into
Sage's Python it should work.

I wouldn't mind getting that working myself.  It would be very nice to
see what cleanup pylint can suggest (though a foolish consistency is
the hobgoblin of little minds--I suspect pylint will require a lot of
exceptions for sage :)