Hello,

When I try to push my work on the trac server using the command
$git trac push
I get the following error :

git_trac.git_error.GitError: git returned with non-zero exit code (128)
when executing "git push trac HEAD:refs/heads/u/mercatp/b-adic"

    STDERR: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

    STDERR: @    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @

    STDERR: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

    STDERR: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!

    STDERR: Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now
(man-in-the-middle attack)!

    STDERR: It is also possible that a host key has just been changed.

    STDERR: The fingerprint for the ECDSA key sent by the remote host is

    STDERR: SHA256:4Op/q3b5792x+F1lHSKRi5UIORAPDlIFVA5cUq9YVXI.

    STDERR: Please contact your system administrator.

    STDERR: Add correct host key in /Users/mercatp/.ssh/known_hosts to get
rid of this message.

    STDERR: Offending ECDSA key in /Users/mercatp/.ssh/known_hosts:1

    STDERR: ECDSA host key for trac.sagemath.org has changed and you have
requested strict checking.

    STDERR: Host key verification failed.

    STDERR: fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

    STDERR:

    STDERR: Please make sure you have the correct access rights

    STDERR: and the repository exists.

I don't understand where is the problem. My public ssh is on the trac
server, the server is in the list of know hosts in my computer.

When I try the command

$sudo git trac push

I get another error :

git_trac.git_error.GitError: git returned with non-zero exit code (128)
when executing "git push trac HEAD:refs/heads/u/mercatp/b-adic"

    STDERR: Permission denied (publickey).

    STDERR: fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

    STDERR:

    STDERR: Please make sure you have the correct access rights

    STDERR: and the repository exists.

I previously pushed some commits before with this computer. I don't
understand why it doesn't work anymore.