That was my suspicion. Now does sage-on-cygwin use openblas?
If not that means the corresponding `.pc` files have to be filled
with something appropriate before installing any blas/lapack dependencies.

The present hack I introduced in gsl and causes this error is to force
the linking of libgsl to our selected cblas. By default upstream
leave it underlinked. The problem with underlinking is that you get
in corner cases when the sage library components using gsl are also
underlinked if you have “-Wl,—as-needed” in your LDFLAGS and you
use the gold linker. And sage won’t start up…
Generally speaking the underlinking is a bad idea in our context.
Adding a “LIBS” at configuration time was the easiest thing to do.
May be it needs to be avoided on cygwin.

François