Dear all,
some time ago I reported a bug in the implementation of `ClusterQuiver` which yields wrong answers. The relevant ticket is #22381. To give you an idea things like this happen:

{{{
        sage: B = Matrix([[0,1,0],[-1,0,1],[0,-1,0],[2,0,0]])
        sage: Q = ClusterQuiver(B)
        sage: Q.is_mutation_finite()    # This should return True
        False
}}}

After some thought I realized that properly fixing all the issues in that ticket will require quite a lot of work: they all stem from how the data structure is implemented. Unfortunately I am currently unable to set aside enough time to handle it. Which is the best way of proceeding here? Should I add a warning message and leave it be? Is there any other option available?
Thanks
S.