On Fri, 21 Apr 2017, Simon King wrote:

On 2017-04-21, Jori Mantysalo <jori.mantys...@uta.fi> wrote:

On Thu, 20 Apr 2017, Kwankyu Lee wrote:

I propose to move the AUTHORS section to the last of the heading:

+1.

Question: Do you suggest to *manually* move the AUTHORS: section of
*all* affected docstrings? Or do you merely suggest to modify Sage's
doc builder, so that it will always create an autput where the
AUTHORS: section comes last -- without the need to change the doc
strings?

The ticket suggested by Lee, #22847, contains only modification to the developer manual.

Having more structured docstring would of course be a good thing. Then we could, as an example, hide the AUTHORS-section if wanted etc.

--
Jori Mäntysalo