Hi, yes, the url is correct and file is hosted at
http://old.files.sagemath.org/src-old/

The only problem was the server wasn't running. I don't know why,
something bad must have happened on the server.

@william, yes, those old tarballs are stored on GCS, too.  It's too
expensive to use it for hosting, though.

-- harald