Thanks for  your suggestions. For now, I have put my first draft up on
arXiv as https://arxiv.org/abs/1705.04507 and will update this whenever I
produce major revisions, while keeping the minor revisions in LaTeX on
Github
<https://github.com/penguian/Boolean-Cayley-graphs/tree/master/papers-talks/Bent-functions-Cayley-graphs>
.