On 12/09/2017 20:46, Clemens Heuberger wrote:
Am 2017-09-12 um 20:33 schrieb Vincent Delecroix:
On 12/09/2017 20:32, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
ah, right, do not use git://,  use
the same thing, g...@trac.sagemath.org:sage.git, for both push and fetch.

We should not force a user to upload her ssh key on trac in order to pull a
branch.

for patchbots, we cannot.

Why? We could force the patchbot user to have a trac account with an uploaded ssh key and make the patchbot fetch via ssh. (of course we do not want to)

we have seen this before, firewalls don't like git://

Which firewall?